These series provide a comprehensive analysis of The World of a Drop of Water which is one of the most interesting parts of Biology and the world around us, which is the reproduction and propagation of plants through the use of water.
From flowers to algae and from mushrooms to vegetables, you can therefore learn about the circle of life in nature and the power of rain on the Earth.
- Packed in a practical and attractive box.
- Every slides features an individual description of the related specimen in 8 languages.
- Every set includes the description of the whole 34 series of the Konus range of slides, embracing many different themes.
- Every set is introduced and commented by a Professor of a renowned University.
- 1. Diatoms, many different forms.
- 2. Euglena, green flagellate.
- 3. Paramecium ciliates from hay-infusion.
- 4. Daphnia, water flea.
- 5. Cyclops, a copepod whole mount.
- 6. Desmids, mixed (desmidiaceae)
- 7. Mixed plakton from fresh water.
- 8. Hydra transversal section of the body.
- 9. Planaria transversal section of body of a flatworm.
- 10. Bacteria from putrid water.