These series, the Structure of Vegetables provides a comprehensive analysis of one of the most interesting parts of Biology, which is the reproduction and propagation of plants.
From flowers to algae and from mushrooms to vegetables, you can therefore learn about the circle of life in nature.
- Packed in a practical and attractive box.
- Every slides features an individual description of the related specimen in 8 languages.
- Every set includes the description of the whole 34 series of the Konus range of slides, embracing many different themes.
- Every set is introduced and commented by a Professor of a renowned University.
- 1. Cells with crystals from cactus transversal section.
- 2. Edelberry, Sambucus, stem transversal section.
- 3. Mullein, Verbascum branched leaf hairs.
- 4. Glandular cells in rosemary leaf transversal section.
- 5. Sunflower leaf with hairs transversal section.
- 6. Water lily Nymphaea stem, stellate hairs.
- 7. Dead nettle Lamium stem, transversal section.
- 8. Potato, Solanum tuber transversal section.
- 9. Pollen grains, mixed species.
- 10. Isolated vessels from plant stem.