When details are what you are looking for than this Southern Pacific Dome Tank is just the thing. Ready to run on your HO scale layout and the perfect piece to really bring it all together. This is the Southern Pacific #66101 so you can mix it up a bit with your other Dome Tank cars.
- Separately applied ladders, handrail, brake stand and brake wheel
- Bettendorf trucks
- Fully-assembled and ready to run out of the box
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Painted and printed for realistic decoration
- Machined metal wheels
- Weighted for trouble free operation
- Wheels with RP25 contours operate on Code 55, 70, 75, 80, 83, 100 rail
- Body mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
- Window packaging for easy viewing
- Interior plastic blister safely holds the model for convenient storage
- Minimum radius: 18"