These series provide a comprehensive analysis of one of the most interesting parts of Biology, which is the reproduction and propagation of plants.
From flowers to algae and from mushrooms to vegetables, you can therefore learn about the circle of life in nature.
- Packed in a practical and attractive box.
- Every slides features an individual description of the related specimen in 8 languages.
- Every set includes the description of the whole 34 series of the Konus range of slides, embracing many different themes.
- Every set is introduced and commented by a Professor of a renowned University.
- 1. Leg of house fly, Musca domestica.
- 2. Bird feather whole mount.
- 3. Wing scales of butterfly
- 4. Human blood smear
- 5. Intestine of rabbit transversal section
- 6. Lung of cat transversal section
- 7. Mixed zoological and botanical plankton
- 8. Pollen grains of different plants
- 9. Foliate leaf with netted venations
- 10. Large cells, marrow of edelberry