These series provide a comprehensive analysis of one of the most interesting parts of Biology, which is the reproduction and propagation of plants.
From flowers to algae and from mushrooms to vegetables, you can therefore learn about the circle of life in nature.
- Packed in a practical and attractive box.
- Every slides features an individual description of the related specimen in 8 languages.
- Every set includes the description of the whole 34 series of the Konus range of slides, embracing many different themes.
- Every set is introduced and commented by a Professor of a renowned University.
- 1. Bacteria rod-shaped bacilli in fission.
- 2. Seaweed, Focus thallus transversal section.
- 3. Cornsmut Ustilago spore whole mount.
- 4. Pine (Pinus), male cone with pollen transversal section.
- 5. Pine pollen grains with air bags whole mount.
- 6. Chive, flower with anthers, ovaries transversal section.
- 7. Lily anthers development of pollen transversal section.
- 8. Tulip (Tulipa) transversal mount ovary with ovules.
- 9. iris transversal section of seed of embryo.
- 10. Tomato (Solanum) young fruit transversal section.