These series Pathological Human Tissues provide a comprehensive analysis of one of the most interesting parts of Biology, which is the reproduction and propagation of plants.
From flowers to algae and from mushrooms to vegetables, you can therefore learn about the circle of life in nature.
- Packed in a practical and attractive box.
- Every slides features an individual description of the related specimen in 8 languages.
- Every set includes the description of the whole 34 series of the Konus range of slides, embracing many different themes.
- Every set is introduced and commented by a Professor of a renowned University.
- 1. Miliary tuberculosis of liver.
- 2. Anthracosis of lung.
- 3. Malaria parasites in blood.
- 4. Infarct of lung transversal section.
- 5. Cancer of testis transversal section.
- 6. Amyloid degeneration of liver.
- 7. Influenzal pneumonia.
- 8. Struma of thyroid gland.
- 9. Chronic inflammation of colon.
- 10. Metastatic carcinoma of liver.