These series provide Pathological Human Tissues for a comprehensive analysis of one of the most interesting parts of Biology, which is the reproduction and propagation of plants.
From flowers to algae and from mushrooms to vegetables, you can therefore learn about the circle of life in nature.
- Packed in a practical and attractive box.
- Every slides features an individual description of the related specimen in 8 languages.
- Every set includes the description of the whole 34 series of the Konus range of slides, embracing many different themes.
- Every set is introduced and commented by a Professor of a renowned University.
- 1. Tuberculosis of the lung transversal section.
- 2. Cirrhosis of liver, transversal section.
- 3. Leukemia of spleen transversal section.
- 4. Sleeping disease, blood smear.
- 5. Inflammation of the lung.
- 6. Malaria, melanemia of spleen transversal section.
- 7. Scar tissue of skin transversal section.
- 8. Eberthella typhi (typhoid fever).
- 9. Chronic nephritis transversal section.
- 10. Pus bacteria smear with cocci