These series provide a comprehensive analysis of Lizards, Birds and Snakes Slides and is one of the most interesting parts of Biology, which is the reproduction and propagation of Lizards, Birds and Snakes. From flowers to algae and from mushrooms to vegetables, you can therefore learn about the circle of life in nature.
- Packed in a practical and attractive box.
- Every slides features an individual description of the related specimen in 8 languages.
- Every set includes the description of the whole 34 series of the Konus range of slides, embracing many different themes.
- Every set is introduced and commented by a Professor of a renowned University.
- 1. Lizard (Lacerta) lung transversal section.
- 2. Lizard (Lacerta) kidney transversal section.
- 3. Adder (Elaphe) muscles of snake transversal section.
- 4. Adder (Elaphe) stomach transversal section.
- 5. Goose (Anser) plume feather whole mount.
- 6. Duck (Anas) gizzard transversal section.
- 7. Turkey (Meleagris) wing feather whole mount.
- 8. Chicken (Gallus) cockscomb transversal section.
- 9. Chicken (Gallus) ovary transversal section.
- 10. Chicken (Gallus) blood smear.