Liquid Masking Film 4 oz by Dively Models.
- Bob Dively Models "Liquid Masking Film" (LMF) is the industry standard copied but never duplicated.
- Liquid Masking Film is a sprayable, strippable coating to mask and
protect the finish when applying trim colors, letters, insignias, etc. on model aircraft, boats, cars and trains.
- It's a safe, non-toxic, non-flammable liquid that replaces tape on complicated masking jobs.
- Tight radius curves can be easily made even on curved surfaces.
- Leaves sharp, clean paint lines.
- Masks on any non-porous surface or finish.
- Can be sprayed, brushed or rolled on.
- LMF air dries in 1 to 2 hours. Drying can be accelerated with warm air.
- Trim design may be drawn on LMF when dry with a ball point pen.
- Score with a new X-acto knife and peel off areas to be painted (thin areas won't peel).
- Plastic bottle with a metal screw-on lid.
- Directions on bottle.
One Bottle of Liquid Masking Film
Spray Bottle or Soft Brush
Tape (to cover pinned type control hinges)
Net Contents: 4 fl. oz.
Do not freeze.
Best results obtained if allowed to dry overnight.