LEGO Juniors City Demolition Site. In a time where walls are coming down it's perfect to have these machines at the ready to do the job. Fun hobby build for the younger builders in your life.
175 Pieces of construction fun!
- Includes three construction crew minifigures.
- Features a dump truck, digger and demolition crane, plus a building under construction.
- Dump truck features a minifigure cab and tilting open-box bed.
- Digger features an elevating front bucket and lifting back arm, and an opening cage on the minifigure cab.
- Demolition crane features a stand with a ladder at the back, rotating seat for a minifigure and a rotating arm with wrecking ball.
- Building includes a door with frame, roof and wall that can be knocked down with the demolition crane.
- Tilt the dump truck back to unload the building materials.
- Swing the wrecking ball on the demolition crane to bring down the old building wall.
- Load the dump truck with the digger.
- Accessory elements include tools, two roadblock signs, cones, building bricks and a walkie-talkie.
- With bigger pieces and a simple guide, these Easy to Build models get kids building and playing quickly.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for children 4-7.
- Building measures over 3” (8cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep.
- Dump truck with open-box bed down measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (13cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Digger with arm raised measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Demolition crane with ball retracted measures over 5” (13cm) high, 3” (8cm) deep and 1” (5cm) wide.