These series provide Human tissues which is a comprehensive analysis of one of the most interesting parts of Biology, which is the reproduction and propagation of plants.
From flowers to algae and from mushrooms to vegetables, you can therefore learn about the circle of life in nature.
- Packed in a practical and attractive box.
- Every slides features an individual description of the related specimen in 8 languages.
- Every set includes the description of the whole 34 series of the Konus range of slides, embracing many different themes.
- Every set is introduced and commented by a Professor of a renowned University.
- 1. Human blood smear
- 2. Human mouth, epithelial cells
- 3. Human striate muscle lateral section
- 4. Human cerebrum transversal section
- 5. Human tonsil with lymph nodules, transversal section.
- 6. Human lung transversal section
- 7. Human skin lateral section
- 8. Human stomach transversal section
- 9. Human red bone marrow
- 10. Human testis transversal section