The Dome Tank Cities Services car is a piece of modern railroad history. Built to run the rails full of liquid of many forms from oil to milk as well as pretty much anything else you can think of.
Perfect for your HO Scale layout and comes ready to run right out of the box. Hobby railroads must have these cars in order to have all the details in place. Let's get chugging!
- Separately applied ladders, handrail, brake stand and brake wheel
- Bettendorf trucks
- Fully-assembled and ready to run out of the box
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Painted and printed for realistic decoration
- Machined metal wheels
- Weighted for trouble free operation
- Wheels with RP25 contours operate on Code 55, 70, 75, 80, 83, 100 rail
- Body mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
- Window packaging for easy viewing
- Interior plastic blister safely holds the model for convenient storage
- Minimum radius: 18"