This is a 13oz Propellant Can for Spray Painting from Badger and is designed for adult use only. This is perfect for small jobs where you don't want to fire-up the compressor or when outside working in remote areas. The perfect amount of air for quick jobs or for the beginner learning how to use an airbrush.
- Propellant can attaches to vinyl air hose and air brush spray gun for
premium spray paint quality.
- 13oz of liquid propellant for quality spray painting.
- It's easy to attach a hose and air brush gun (both are not included).
- Specific assembly and operation directions on propellant can.
- Propellant vapors are not harmful to the ozone or environment.
One 13oz Propellant Can for Spray Painting
Attachment of Vinyl Air Hose and Air Brush (not included)
Other Needed Paint Accessories and an Item to Paint
Net Weight: 13oz (384 ml)
Height of Can: 8-3/4" (219mm)
Diameter of Can: 2-3/4" (68mm)
-Deliberate misuse may be harmful or fatal.
-Extremely flammable: do not puncture, incinerate or store at
temperatures above 120°F.
-Keep away from sparks or open flames.
-Avoid prolonged contact with skin or breathing vapors.
-Do not tilt can when propel regulator is attached.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.