These series provide a comprehensive analysis of one of Bacteria, Simple Organisms which is the most interesting parts of Biology, which is the reproduction and propagation of plants. From flowers to algae and from mushrooms to vegetables, you can therefore learn about the circle of life in nature. Learn about the world around you and the wonder of it all.
- Packed in a practical and attractive box.
- Every slides features an individual description of the related specimen in 8 languages.
- Every set includes the description of the whole 34 series of the Konus range of slides, embracing many different themes.
- Every set is introduced and commented by a Professor of a renowned University.
- 1. Hay bacilli (Bacillus subtilis)
- 2. Milk souring bacteria (Streptococcus Lactis).
- 3. Putrefaction bacteria (Proteus Vulgaris).
- 4. Intestinal bacteria (Escherichia Coli).
- 5. Paratyphoid bacteria (Salmonella paratyphi).
- 6. Bacillary dysentery (Shigella dysenteriae).
- 7. Pus bacteria (Staphylococcus pyogenes).
- 8. Bacteria from human mouth.
- 9. Bacteria from cheese.
- 10. Bacteria from leaven (Salmonella parathyphi)