This Selector is an Electrical Control Device Designed for Layouts of Any Scale by Atlas Model Railroad.
- This device enables the operation and control of two trains at the
- It has four single-pole, double-throw switches to provide two-cab
operation for four blocks.
- May be ganged together in any number to control additional blocks
without inter-switch wiring.
- Can be used as area selectors for four-cab operation.
- Couples with #220 Controller (ATLU0220)--not provided in package.
- Instructions are listed on the back of the package.
One Selector with Screws
If your layout contains a reversing loop or wye, an Atlas controller
must be added to the control panel.