These Animals and Plants Environment series provide a comprehensive analysis of one of the most interesting parts of Biology, which is the reproduction and propagation of plants.
From flowers to algae and from mushrooms to vegetables, you can therefore learn about the circle of life in nature.
- Packed in a practical and attractive box.
- Every slides features an individual description of the related specimen in 8 languages.
- Every set includes the description of the whole 34 series of the Konus range of slides, embracing many different themes.
- Every set is introduced and commented by a Professor of a renowned University.
- 1. Plant parts infested with plant lice transversal section.
- 2. Damaged leaves transversal section destroyed epidermis.
- 3. Damages needles of conifers transversal section.
- 4. Plant stem, damaged by the game, transversal section.
- 5. Wood destroyed by fungus.
- 6. Sikn of fish transversal section, injured by chemicals.
- 7. Skin ulcer of an amphib transversal section.
- 8. Human lung with coal dust transversal section.
- 9. Goiter caused by deficiency of iodine.
- 10. Gall nut caused by lice transversal section.