These series provide a comprehensive analysis of Animal Reproduction Slides with one of the most interesting parts of Biology, which is the reproduction and propagation of plants.
From flowers to algae and from mushrooms to vegetables, you can therefore learn about the circle of life in nature.
- Packed in a practical and attractive box.
- Every slides features an individual description of the related specimen in 8 languages.
- Every set includes the description of the whole 34 series of the Konus range of slides, embracing many different themes.
- Every set is introduced and commented by a Professor of a renowned University.
- 1. Tapeworm of sheep proglottid transversal section.
- 2. Honey bee ovaries of queen transversal section.
- 3. Fish, testes with spermatozoa transversal section.
- 4. Sperm smear of bull.
- 5. Testis of bull spermatogenesis transversal section.
- 6. Ovary of rabbit ovogenesis transversal section.
- 7. Fallopian tube of guinea-pig transversal section.
- 8. Uterus of pig, resting stage transversal section.
- 9. Uterus of rat with embryo transversal section.
- 10. Placenta of cat or pig transversal section.